Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Craft Shows for 2011

I used to do the craft show circuit and at the same time, for several years, I ran my very own local show.   Someone emailed me today about my old show and that brought back so many fun memories.
I think it's time for some down time and some inspiration! 


 I'm off to check out some Craft Shows this weekend and next, before the show season is over.
Circle Craft in downtown Vancouver running today Wednesday the 9th through to Sunday the 13th. 

If you go, be sure to check out my friend Diane's booth.
Botanical Art by Diane
Diane turns vegetables and fruit into fabulous art!
Botanical Art by Diane


To add to my list,
the 40th  Burnaby Arts Council Christmas Craft Show
at Shadbolt Centre
the dates are November 10th through 13th.

Also, there is a fabulous show that I've never had the time to attend.
I plan to get to it this year,
  Christmas at Hycroft Manor
It's running from November 17th to Sunday the 20th.

I have been stitching, I will be photographing and posting about two rugs I'm working on.
  Honest, I haven't forgotten about my penny rug friends!


1 comment:

  1. I stop by to look in on what new creations you may have to show....so I'll be looking forward to your new rugs. Your work is so beautiful, I want so much to lean how to do penny rugs.

    Hope all is well in your world and Happy sewing

    ReplyDelete