Thursday, December 27, 2007

Custom Penny Rugs

Today I begin my ramblings, discoveries and achievements with penny rugs. My love affair has grown in leaps and bounds in the past several years. I've met lots of new friends and supporters, as well as, lots of wonderful customers.

I'll start with my best supporter; my mother. My 87 year old mother just completed this rug prior to Christmas. Way to go Mom!
















Earlier this year a customer ordered this custom layout; she may still be working on it, all personal backed pennies. There are 397 stacks...that's 1588 pennies in all! Wow! We named this rug "Jean's Rug" after her mother...I believe it is a gift ....shhhh don't tell.










There will be more projects on the studio table for this year. I will have some new kits and some new auctions too. Contact me if you are interested in a custom rug kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment