Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wool Crazy


The buzz in woolie blogland is about a new book.
Wool Crazy by JoAnn Mullaly

My blogland and woolie friend Trudy
of Bits of Wool introduced this woolie fun to me. 

Kaaren from The Painted Quilt and Brenda from Pumpkin Patch Primitives 
have started a sew along blog.
 Kaaren will be hosting it at

If you stop into Rosebud's Cottage blog you will
"meet" JoAnn and see her finished Wool Crazy quilt.
So join Kaaren and the rest of us at  the Wool Crazy Sew Along
Let's create our own Wool Crazy quilt and post as we go!
Sharing and helping along the way!
I can't hardly wait to start this new project, woolie fun for 2010!
What a great idea!  Thanks Kaaren and Brenda!
(It all started January 24, 2010)
oh, and  pardon my manners,
Thank you JoAnn!
I have my book now, (March15, 2010)
I love it and when I'm done this darn renovation I plan on joining in the crazy wool fun!

1 comment:

  1. Just picked up my book today from the post office, and hope to read it tonight while watching the Olympics!

    ReplyDelete