Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Subscriber News

 Hello to all my lovely Subscribers!

 A bit of news, I have changed my subscription service from FeedBurner which I understand Google will be retiring soon.

I am now using Follow.It  for subscribers.

Good news, you can define filters and have more delivery channels. 

 I apologize in advance if you receive double notifications, 

it will be temporary if it happens. 

I am still working through the changes.


I hope you saw my last post...Missy's Snowman


It is a new pattern announcement and now listed in my 

Etsy shop

 Thank you so very much for following me,

Colleen


3 comments:

  1. As a subscriber do I need to do anything to continue to follow you with the change in platforms?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat, I believe you will receive an email with my latest post that will ask you to click on one of two options,... to stay or to go. I hope everyone stays :-) Thanks so much for following me.

      Delete
  2. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. Read more

    ReplyDelete