Sunday, October 26, 2008

Teeny Tiny Pennies

I've been cutting teeny tiny pennies.
Getting to those mug rug kits. I'm still working on them,
but I thought I'd let you know that I've listed
a few 20 gram bags of mixed 9/16" pennies in my etsy shop.
Just the perfect size to match up with 1 inch pennies
to make your own mug rugs or use for applique on any other creation!



Check my etsy shop for with other woolie creations and things!



Lots of handmade items just in time for Christmas decorating or gift giving!
I've also added some 12x12 penny rug kits in various colours. Check them out.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work on your etsy!!!
    Today is the first day that I cut out pennies, very time consuming when you are just learning:)
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Colleen can you email me....I want to buy your pennies...I live in Scotland though. I love your stuff and love the comment you left on my blog..xxxRobby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news Robyn, and any one else wanting my items... I have added international shipping to my Etsy Shop!

    Thanks everyone for your very nice comments!

    (For Roybn, sorry; I can't reply on email because I don't have your email, just the blooger email for this comment pag. You can email me through the Contact Me link on my blog and then I can reply to you personally....)

    ReplyDelete